For assignees requiring temporary housing, First Contact NYC can help locate and secure an appropriate short term housing option. Services range from property previews and furniture rental to lease negotiations.
Because of strict rental laws in NYC, finding short term furnished accommodation is notoriously difficult and expensive. We work with certified providers, private landlords and long stay hotels who offer quality short term options at the most competitive rates.
We help you bridge the gap between your initial arrival and finding that perfect long term apartment using an efficient and cost effective approach.
- We have access to hundreds of new listings every day ensuring lots of options for a broad spectrum of clients from the Discerning executive to the budget conscious new hire.
- We conduct extensive quality surveys to ensure only quality properties are shown to First Contact NYC clients.
- Upon choosing an apartment, we offer guidance with regards to terms and conditions, lease review and skilled negotiation assistance in securing the very best pricing and move in date for the client.
- We also strongly negotiate for any additional incentives we feel may be possible such as free rent, free amenities or gym membership, reduced rate parking among many possible incentives.
- Negotiation for inclusion of a Lease Cancellation Clause to help ensure a transferee can break their lease, should their relocation status with the company change.
We provide an elite service to help assignees find the perfect home to buy, including:
- Neighborhood selection, statistics and comparisons
- Comprehensive Market Analysis and Reports on the current market trends.
- Choice of homes based on budget and preferences
- Overview of nearby schools, churches, medical facilities
- Assistance with price negotiation and terms of purchase
- In depth guidance on real estate taxes, maintenance fees and any other associated costs in attaining the property.
- Facilitation of the home buying process including referrals to our trusted network of mortgage providers, real estate law representation and other external services required to enter the US real estate market.